You are here

File an Electronic Proof of Claim

Creditors are now able to easily File, Amend or Withdraw a Proof of Claim electronically from this website.   In addition, creditors may electronically file Supplemental Claims, such as a Notice of Mortgage Payment Change and Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges. 
There is no longer a need to register for a limited user account or learn the CM/ECF filing system. 
For more information:
Guide to Filing, Amending or Withdrawing a Proof of Claim Electronically
Guide to Filing Supplemental Claims
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Simply click on the links below to submit your filing: 
File/Amend a Proof of Claim
Withdraw a Proof of Claim
Supplemental Claims Filing  
Note:  if a claims or noticing agent was assigned to the case, please work with that agent before using the links above for filing.  The agent may require a different filing process. 
To file a Transfer of Claim or Change of Address you may register for Limited Filer Access to CM/ECF.
The filing of a proof of claim electronically on this court's website shall constitute the filer's approved signature and have the same force and effect as if the individual signed a paper copy of the document and the provisions of 18 U.S.C. §152 shall apply to such filing.  Penalty for filing a fraudulent claim:  Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for 5 years, or both. 
11 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571