You are here

Fee Schedule

Fee Schedule Effective December 1, 2023



Motions for refund must be filed with the Court, either electronically or on paper. If the payment was made by cash, check, money order, debit card, or ACH transfer, then the motion must be accompanied by a completed Form AO213. (This form is not required if the payment was made by credit card.)  If the refund is approved,  payment will be issued to the requestor by the U.S. Treasury, or, if the fee was paid by credit card, a credit will be issued to the credit card account used in the original payment.  For more information, contact the Financial Specialist in the Clerk’s Office at (913) 735-2186.