On May 6, 2022, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas will host a special Law Day event featuring a mock trial presented by the University of Missouri--Kansas City Mock Trial Team. As part of the program, the first annual Judge Julie A. Robinson Award will be presented. We invite you to nominate a community leader for this award by telling us about someone you know who has these qualities:
Demonstrates admirable character by exhibiting humility, professionalism, compassion, unbiased temperament, and ethics.
Serves others by helping the local community to understand the legal system, serving the underserved or underprivileged, or positively impacting the relationship between the federal court system and the local community.
Send your nomination by April 6, 2022, to David_Zimmerman@ksb.uscourts.gov. Self-nominations are accepted. When sending a nomination, please include this information:
- Full Name of the Nominee:
- Contact Information of the Nominee (address and telephone number):
- Full Name of the Person Submitting the Nomination:
- Contact Information of the Person Submitting the Nomination (address and telephone number):
- A brief description of the ways that the nominee has demonstrated admirable character and community service.