You are here

Request for Clerk's Extension of Time to Answer

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Attorney filers may use a new method for requesting an extension of time to answer or otherwise plead to a complaint if the time originally prescribed to plead has not expired.  This request may now be filed as a text-only entry.  A separate motion or a proposed order are no longer required.

In CM/ECF, go to Adversary > Other > Request for Clerk's Extension of Time Pursuant to LBR 5075.1(a) to submit the request.

See LBR 5075.1(a) and instructions for submitting this request on the court website.