You are here

How to Order Copies

Electronic access
Obtain electronic copies of filed documents through Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)  at a charge of $0.10 per page.  
Paper copies
Obtain paper copies and certified paper copies through the Clerk's Office. See the Fee Schedule for photocopy and certification fees. 
Closed files and archived records
Closed files and/or documents not available electronically or through the Clerk's Office are maintained by the National Archives Records Administration (NARA).   The Clerk's Office can request documents for you from NARA. 
You may be able to view the requested records in person at the Clerk's Office, or receive copies of the documents via email.  Contact the Clerk's Office with questions or to request archived records. 
See the Fee Schedule for retrieval and copy fees. 
Payment methods accepted
Cash or money order for the exact fee are accepted at the Clerk's Office.  Attorneys may pay by personal check for the exact fee.  Credit cards are not accepted at the Clerk's Office, but may be used to pay for copies retrieved through PACER.  The Clerk's Office cannot make change.