Attorneys admitted to the bar of this court (including those admitted pro hac vice and attorneys authorized to represent the United States), United States trustees and their assistants, bankruptcy administrators and their assistants, private trustees, and others as the court deems appropriate, may register as Filing Users of the court's Electronic Filing System. see LBR 5005.1, Appendix 1-01
How to Obtain E-filing Access:
1. Determine whether you are eligible to obtain access as a Filing User in the court’s Electronic Filing System, CM/ECF, as outlined in LBR 5005.1, Appendix 1-01.
2. Obtain a PACER account at http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov.
3. Mail a completed, signed Attorney Registration form to:
U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Kansas
Attn: Attorney Registrations
444 SE Quincy, RM 240
Topeka, KS 66683
4. Receive access information to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas electronic filing system via email, generally within 5 business days of submitting the registration form.
If you already have filing access, but have misplaced your login or password, please email email@example.com to obtain access information.
Contact the Clerk’s Office at (785) 338-5913 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
How to Succeed at E-filing:
1. Review Local Bankruptcy Rules.
2. Review the menus and filing options in CM/ECF. Contact the Clerk's Office if you have questions about which menu option or event best fits your filing.
3. Use proper formatting for a proposed Order:
First page only: Top 4” margin
Provide “###” immediately preceding the signature lines to indicate that there are no additional pages
4. Review the items that you can personally maintain in CM/ECF:
Select Bankruptcy, click on Utilities, and then select Maintain Your ECF Account
Update contact information
Click on Email information
Add a secondary and/or modify existing email addresses
Select Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) options