You are here

Limited Filer Access to CM/ECF

To File, Amend, or Withdraw a Proof of Claim, or to file a Supplemental Claim, go to our Electronic Proof of Claim Filing page to file from our website, without needing to access CM/ECF. 
To file a Transfer of Claim, Change of Address, Reaffirmation Agreement, and Notice of Appearance and Request for Notice, register for Limited Filer Access to CM/ECF.  See LBR 5005.1  and Appendix 1-01 for more information.
How to Obtain Limited Filer Access: 
1.  Mail a completed, signed Limited Filer Registration form to:
U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Kansas
Attn:  Limited Filer Application
444 SE Quincy, RM 240
Topeka, KS 66683
2.  Receive access information to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas electronic filing system via email, generally within 5 business days of submitting the registration form. 
If you already have filing access, but have misplaced your login or password, please email to obtain access information.
Contact the Clerk’s Office at (785) 338-5914 or if you have questions.