- Category: Employment Opportunities
- Published on 08 March 2013
- Written by Chief Deputy
- Hits: 1032
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas is accepting applications for the full-time position of CLERK OF THE BANKRUPTCY COURT. The District includes the headquarters in Wichita and two divisional offices in Topeka, and Kansas City, Kansas. There are 4 judges and 37 employees working in the three federal court locations.
To make application for this position with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas, please review the position vacancy carefully. Among the requirements are the following:
1. A cover letter that includes a narrative statement that a) outlines applicant's qualifications, relevant experience, management style and philosophy, b) addresses what experience the applicant has in managing limited staffing and budget resources, c) outlines any major projects in which the applicant has been involved at an executive level and its impact on the organization, d) addresses the applicant's most challenging experience in the area of human resource management relating to personnel issues and how it was handled, and e) notes any experience in policy research and development, analysis, and evaluations.
2. Résumé detailing years of specialized experience, including management experience, dates of employment, salary history, and functions managed and the number and composition of personnel supervised.
3. Contact information for three references with knowledge of applicant's employment history, character and integrity, and legal/technical knowledge over the most recent ten (10) years, and
4. Completed AO 78 - Application for Judicial Branch Federal Employment, which may be obtained at http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/FormsAndFees/Forms/AO078.pdf.