Withdrawal of Claim     Modified 04/07/2004




A Withdrawal of Claim is usually filed to provide notice that the rights to a Proof of Claim has been withdrawn.


See Fed. R. Bankr. P. 3006




        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Claim Actions

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Withdrawal of  Claim

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Motion/Application (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Indicate the Claim Number .

        2. Set the Status field to Withdraw (from the drop down list)  and click Next.

        3. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.