Notice of Compensation     Modified 05/11/2004




A Notice of Compensation is filed by the trustee to show compensation approved for professional services.





        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Trustee/US Trustee

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Compensation

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.  Refer to Motion for Administrative Expenses for guidelines in selecting parties.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Notice (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Click Next

        2. Complete the section concerning the type of professional being compensated, the dates (From and To) the work was performed, the fee requested and/or the expense requested.

        3. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.