Bond (UST Only)    Modified 10/11/2004




A Bond is filed by the U.S. Trustee on behalf of the case trustee.  NOTE:  This event is ONLY for use by the United States Trustee's office.





        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Trustee/US Trustee

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Bond

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Notice (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Enter Amount of Bond and click Next

        2. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.