Change of Address      05/23/2005




A change of address may be filed conventionally by a debtor who is pro se, or a creditor; this change of address may be filed electronically by registered attorney e-filers.  Debtor is required to provide complete and accurate addresses for all entities listed as creditors in debtor’s bankruptcy case.  (See D.Kan.LBR 1007.1).  When insufficient addresses cause certain notices to be undeliverable by the Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC),  the debtor’s attorney will receive the BNC Bypass Notice, which directs the recipient to serve undelivered notices to all parties not served,  and to correct and file the BNC Bypass Notice, if appropriate, with the Court.  (See D.Kan.LBR 2002.1).





        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Other

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Change of Address

NOTE:    You will be asked if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s) and to Select additional attorneys if appropriate.  To bypass:   Click Next


          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the document (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Click Next


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.