Notice to Substitute Attorney     Modified 04/08/2004




A Notice to Substitute Attorney to give notice for an attorney to withdraw his/her representation of a party.


See D. Kan. L.B.R. 2090.2 and D. Kan. Rule 83.5.5





        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Notices

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Substitute Attorney

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Notice (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Select the attorney or attorneys no longer associated with the case and click Next

        2. Search for and select a new attorney and click Add Attorney

        3. Select the Party the new attorney represents and click Next

        4. When complete click End Attorney Selection

        5. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.