Notice of Completion of Alternative Dispute Resolution     Modified 04/08/2004




A Notice of Completion of Alternative Dispute Resolution is filed upon completion of Alternative Dispute Resolution activities directed by the court pursuant to D. Kan. LBR 9019.2.






        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Notices

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Completion of Alternative Dispute Resolution

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Notice (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Select the appropriate event(s) to which your event relate and click Next

        2. Enter the type of resolution (e.g. Settled, Unable to Settle, Settled-JE to be submitted, etc) and click Next.

        3. Review docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.