Application to Pay Filing Fees in Installments modified 10/28/2006
Federal Bankruptcy Rule 1006 allows for filing fees to be paid in installments. This procedure explains how to file an application to pay filing fees in installments using the electronic case filing system (ECF).
1. Select Bankruptcy
2. Select Motions/Applications
Ensure case name and number match the document you are filing.
Select the event: Pay Filing Fee in Installments
3. Select Party Filer.
4. Browse, verify and attach the Application (pdf file.)
5. Indicate whether a Certificate of Service is included and click Next
6. Modify text, if applicable.
6. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.