Amended Motion/Application    Modified 04/15/2004




An Amended Motion/Application  is filed when the movant seeks to amend a previously filed motion or application.





        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Motions/Applications

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Amended Motion/Application

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Motion/Application (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Click Next

        2. Select the appropriate event(s) to which the motion refers to

        3. Select the appropriate event(s) to which your event relates.

        4. Certificate of Service Included?

        5. Specify and click Next

        1. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.