Motion to Abandon     Modified 03/08/2004




A Motion to Abandon is filed by a trustee, debtor in possession, or party in interest to permit abandonment of property of the estate.  






        1. Select Bankruptcy

        2. Select Motions/Applications

        3. Enter case number and click Next

        4. Verify correct case number and caption

        5. Select Abandon

        1. Indicate if this is a joint filing with another attorney(s)

        2. Select Additional attorneys if appropriate

        1. Select Party or Add/Create Party

          • The Party Attorney Association screen may display.  Indicate the party you represent.

        1. Browse, verify and attach the Motion/Application (pdf file)  

          • Attach supporting documents, if applicable.

        1. Is this a Motion filed by a Party in Interest pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 6007(b) (y/n)?

        2. Specify and click Next

        3. If yes above, make sure the Receipt number field is blank for credit card payments and click Next.

        4. Certificate of Service Included?

        5. Specify and click Next

        1. Modify docket text as appropriate


WARNING: Verify filing entry information is correct before submitting the Final Docket Text.


        1. Save the Notice of Electronic Filing.